sometimes i blog about french musketeers, and sometimes i cry over idiot dwarf kings. sometimes i even write.
mostly, though, i like to stare at tom burke's face and pretend i don't have a problem
So apparently iCloud was hacked and pretty much every female celebrity’s nudes were leaked. I’d like to remind my followers not to post them, because they’re supposed to be private, and just because some asshole leaked them doesn’t mean you should make it worse by spreading them around.
#reminder that hacking a woman’s private data to post her nudes online#is just as much an act of violence as anything else#meant to remind women their bodies are for public consumption#and their sexuality is to be derided mocked laughed at and masturbated over#and does not belong to them#i am furious and you should be too#have a nice night
- Ferguson protestors plan to halt highway traffic on Labor Day (x)
- At least 6 other Ferguson officers have been named in lawsuits alleging the use of excessive force
- Why taxpayers will get stuck with the bill for the Ferguson lawsuit
- Ferguson isn’t about black rage against cops. It’s white rage against progress.
- Between the world and Ferguson
- Teaching and talking about police violence
Okay, this is really important.
this is much needed right now in the midst of everything else we’ve been doing in solidarity for mike - let’s not forget how Black, disabled folks are also targets, especially those with autism, due to behaviors cops love to read as “aggressive”, on top of their racism.